Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Expressions for Properties (Part II) / Day 45

Day 45 - Monday July 29th

Today I was working on getting transitions to break on the evaluation of Java expressions, as mentioned in the last post. The back-end code was in place and all I had to do was populate a symbol table of watched variables in order to see when the expression’s Boolean value changes.  Although this was simple, I have some concerns regarding whether or not to change JPF’s state (i.e. modify the search class that is in use) or track state externally again (more complicated). I have opted for the first.  Still some minor corner cases to handle, but on the whole this is looking pretty good. On the administrative side of the program, I also wrote up a draft of the midterm evaluation, and I’ll revise it and upload it (to Melange) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment